TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Please take the time to read through these terms and conditions and make sure you fully understand and agree with them.
They are basic common sense but once you sign this agreement, it becomes a legally binding contract between us
THE HIRE FEE AND DEPOSIT
To secure your booking you must pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the hire fee.
If you make payment by credit card for either the deposit or the balance than there will be a 3% surcharge.
If you cancel your booking, than the following payments must be made:
Within 14 days of the date of the booked journey 50% of the balance.
Within 7 days of the booked journey 100% of the balance.
If you wish to extend the period of hire then you must contact us directly. Availability cannot be guaranteed and Chauffeurs do not have authority to extend the period of hire.
WHAT WE AGREE TO DO
- In consideration of the payment by you of the agreed hire fee we will provide you with either one of our normal vehicles cater for up to four passengers or a stretched Limousine which carry up to 8 passengers depending on which limousine.
- We will convey your luggage from your home to the vehicle, stow your luggage in the boot of the vehicle and unload your luggage at your destination and on your outward journey stow your luggage in the boot of the vehicle and return your luggage to your home on the return journey.
- In the unlikely event of the vehicle being unavailable for your journey or being unable to complete the journey we will offer you an alternative vehicle. If vehicle is unique, the replacement vehicle will be an alternative prestige marque. In that eventuality, you will be notified by us
- We will always treat you and your passengers and luggage with the appropriate dignity and respect.
WHAT YOU AGREE TO DO
- That you will:
- Pay the full balance of the agreed hire fee to your chauffeur before the journey commences.
- Abide by the reasonable instructions of your Chauffeur.
- Treat your Chauffeur with dignity and respect.
- Wear seat belts at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Not distract the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Pay any parking charges, congestion charge or toll charges incurred during your journey.
- Pay any parking fines incurred as consequences of your actions or directions to the Chauffeur.
- Pay any valeting or repair costs for soiling or damage to interior or exterior of the vehicle incurred as a consequence of any action upon the part of you or any passenger.
- Be at the appointed Collection point at the agreed time. If you are not, then we will make all reasonable efforts to contact you but if we are unable to do so then you will be charged for the journey at the agreed hire fee.
- Notify us in advance as soon as reasonably practical of any change in your requirements as to collection and return points or times.
- That you will not:
- Smoke in the vehicle.
- Consume or have in your possession any controlled or banned substance.
- Cause any damage to the vehicle.
- Instruct or encourage your Chauffeur to exceed the speed limit or commit any road traffic offence.
- Consume food or drink in the vehicle other than those provided by us.
- Behave in an abusive, offensive, dangerous or anti-social manner whilst in the vehicle.
- Use party poppers, confetti, streamers or glitter in the vehicle.
- Although we are pleased to consider requests from disabled people, our vehicles are not suitable for wheelchair users and is exempt from the provisions of the Equality Act 2006 by reason of The Disability Discrimination (Transport Vehicles) Regulations 2005 and so we are unable to accommodate wheel-chair users or assistance dog users.
- We are not able to convey any animals or pets.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any delay in your journey arising from any of the following:
- Mechanical breakdown or accident of the vehicle (including punctures)
- Adverse traffic conditions including road works.
- Adverse weather conditions including fog, ice, snow or flood.
- Any breach of this agreement on your part.
- We do not provide child seats. If children requiring such a seat are to be conveyed, then you must provide a suitable child seat.
- We reserve the right to refuse to convey excessive quantities of luggage if that luggage cannot be safely conveyed in the boot of the vehicle.
- We cannot convey valuables or fragile items
- Although we use our best endeavours to collect you at the agreed collection and return point at the agreed time circumstances may arise such as traffic congestion or road works or closure beyond our reasonable control which prevents this. In that situation, we reserve the right to adjust the collection and return point and times accordingly. Such adjustments shall not affect the Agreed hire fee.
- We reserve the right to terminate the journey immediately in the event of you or any passenger behaving in a dangerous, anti-social or offensive manner. In that eventuality you and all passengers and their luggage will be deposited at first safe location and not conveyed any further. No refund of will be given.
CHAUFFEUR SERVICE LIKE NO OTHER
Professional and reliable corporate and private chauffeur company.